Remember

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
It seems one of these blog things are necessary to adequately promote myself and any kit clubs or blog challenges I wish to participate in, so I really need to focus on posting not only at my scrapbook.com gallery and family share site, but also on my blog.  

This layout was my submission for the September Round Robin challenge over at Scraps of Darkness.  So fun!  

The photo is of my darling mother and darling daughter back in the fall of 2002.  I used the August Envy kit from Scraps of Darkness and various bits and pieces from my stash.  The bird was misted with spanish moss glimmer mist by Tattered Angels to alter the color to match my layout. The vines were cut using my Big Shot and a Quickutz die.  I promise close up photos of my upcoming projects since that is what I would do normally, but this photo was taken in the wee hours of the night and closeups weren't going to happen.  I do appreciate you taking the time to stop by though.  Do me a favor and let me know you were here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Total Pageviews