Till Death Do Us Part

Saturday, December 3, 2011

I knew Charles was the man for me not long after we met...on the internet.  

For the couple of long years that we endured a long distance relationship, my heart would ache.  It was a feeling that I became used to.  The constant feeling of emptiness directly over my heart made it feel as if my heart was ripped from my chest.  The only time I ever felt like I could breathe was when I was with Charles.  

I can't tell you how ecstatic I am to call this man, my best friend, a man who knows every ugly thing about me and loves me anyways, my husband.  After 4 years, many plane rides, a 1,000 mile move across the county and the arrival of Draven Charles Roberts, we are, at last, man and wife.  On Sunday, November 27, 2011, when the planets were aligned just so, we said "I do" and committed our lives to one another.  It was short, simple and to the point with very few people in attendance.  

I count my blessings everyday and feel so much gratitude towards those who are a part of my life.  Life is good.  

You can see pictures from our special day here, taken by my fabulous friend, Shanthi.  Now I can't wait to scrapbook the pictures! 

<3 Christine Roberts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Total Pageviews