It's A Boy!

Sunday, May 9, 2010
On April 19th, Charles and I had a doctor's appointment for an ultrasound where we would find out if our baby will pee standing up or sitting down.  To our pleasure(especially Charles') we found out our baby will pee standing up.  His name will be Draven Charles Roberts.  Here are a couple of layouts that I did with the photos that we received.  


The first layout is using a photo with a picture of his profile.
I used some Basic Grey chipboard for the word "boy" and stamped and inked it to give it more depth.
I also used Tim Holtz Distress ink,
The clock is a Tim Holtz time piece and game spinners
The paper clip is by Tim Holtz
The "love" ticket is by Tim Holtz
The metal onsie is by Making Memories
The "1234.." rub on is by 7 Gypsies
Patterned paper by My Mind's Eye
I also used a stapler and a Dymo LetraTag maker and my Gypsy and Cricut.


This next layout is using some of the crazier photo's we received.  It was so amazing watching Draven move around in my tummy.  He was very active, and appeared to either be a)chatting up a storm like his daddy, or b)getting ready to let belt out the coolest rocker scream you ever heard.  Also, just like his very musically talented daddy.  Both photos are of his face, but one with his mouth wide open in mid sentence, scream, or yawn.  Charles is so excited to teach Draven how to play guitar and have him take piano lessons.  Charles figures with a name like Draven, he's destined to be a rock star.  No pressure, Draven.  :-)


I used Basic Grey patterned papers form their last Halloween line.  I also used
Tim Holtz Grunge Board for the word "future" and also for the small skull, crown and arrow.
Tim Holtz white crackle paint on both white skulls
Tim Holtz "hope" and "dream" tickets.
Tim Holtz distress ink
Glimmer Mist in Graphite
Rock Star ribbon by DCWV
Heidi Swapp tape
My cricut (indie art and Hannah Montana cartridges) and gypsy and Dymo label maker and my stapler again.
Charles also donated one of his very cool Fender guitar picks to round off the layout nicely.

3 comments:

  1. Darien said...:

    You did Fantastic!!! Love the name Draven!!!!!!! AMAZING WORK!!!!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Congraaaats!!! :))

    Many greetings
    Dominic

  1. Rebecca said...:

    Christine!!! I love this! You are so talented! He is a lucky little boy already to have such a loving mama who has already made such special memories for him! :) Beautiful work, as always!

Post a Comment

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Total Pageviews