Pure Bliss-Scrap That! June Kit

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I created this layout using the goodies in the June Scrap That! kit.  Soooo fun!  Once a month I get shipment full of coordinating papers, embellishments and goodiess.  It makes putting pages together a snap!  


I did do a little pen work on this layout-the dots all around.  I also stamped and cut my own leaves that are along the side the photo.  The butterflies I used a Martha Stewart punch and the bling is from my stash.  Everything else came in the kit.  The photo is of Megan and Tristen a few years back.  They were so tiny it seems and swinging was so fun to them.  I remember them giggling and laughing with every whoosh through the air.  


The journaling reads:  May you always remember to enjoy life's simple pleasures.  That which cannot be bought in a store or taken from you.



3 comments:

  1. Rebecca said...:

    Aww! I really like this one. Not only are you amazing at scrapping, you are also an incredible photographer. You put them both together to make amazing art! I love this. :)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    love the blog!
    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com/

  1. Darien said...:

    WOW!!! i love what you did with this lo'!!!!! Really Beautiful!!! Hope you doing great!!!!! and so the baby!!!! take care!

Post a Comment

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Total Pageviews