The Color Room-Palette #10

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
When I saw this week's color palette, I knew right away which photos I would use for the challenge.  




This week's layout is featuring Megan and Tristen at the beach at Buffalo State Park last summer.  We love going there in the summer because it only takes about 20-30 minutes to get there, and the swimming beach is fabulous!  I lounge in my lounge chair and scope out scrapping magazines while snapping photos here and there.  So relaxing. No patterned paper on this layout-just colored card stock.  That's it.  Pretty basic, nothing spectacular, but it took me forever to figure out what I was doing.  Sorry for the bad photo.

(click on photo for larger image)


Tools Used:
Quickutz Revolution for title and flourish
Beauty Queen font for title
Cricut and Cricut Gypsy for title. lounge chairs, sun and umbrella.
Tim Holtz Stamps (on umbrella)
EK Success punch (circles)


Supplies Used:
Card Stock 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Pumice Stone 
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Lemon Zest used on sun and umbrella
Me and My Big Ideas bling (on flourishes-they are red and can barely see them and in title)


Thanks for stopping by!  
Christine

1 comments:

  1. Rebecca said...:

    Oh my goodness! I love how you did this with the photos. One of her on the left, one of him on the right, then the two of them in the middle walking away. That is very sweet and something I would do, too. You rock! :)

Post a Comment

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Total Pageviews