Jammies, Scrapbooking and Sparkly Stuff.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009
T-22 hours until myself and 12 other women make our way to the fabulous Wild Rose Scrapbooking Retreat.  Click here to check out the digs!  I can't wait!  Nothing but, jammies and scrapbooking, all weekend long and anything else our hearts desire.  The craft room is a huge seperate part of the house with windows lining the walls, with the rest of the house sporting a fabulous "north woods" ambiance that puts you in a tranquil, creative state of mind. I hope to get some great photos of my current projects and post them here to begin sharing tips and ideas with you all. 

The best part?  I FINALLY get to sit down and use some of the all the fun, new stuff I've recently purchased (glitter glue and glimmer mists that sparkle, oh and some sparkly new charms I purchased) as a result of my scrapbooking addiction, I mean hobbie.  I may or may not buy scrapbooking supplies faster than I can use them.  And actually, I just unloaded probably 300 sheets of patterned paper and gave them to a friend and her daugher who are just beginning to scrapbook.  I feel pretty good about that.  1-because I got rid of a lot of clutter and paper I know I won't use, and 2-I'm helping my friend develop her addiction, I mean hobbie. 

Ta-ta for now and thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Total Pageviews