I Need a New Blog Name

Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Following other crafters on twitter, I've recently discovered that there is ANOTHER blogger who calls his blog A Load of Scrap as well.  As far as I can tell, I've had my name longer, BUT, this dude is seriously more serious than I am.  It's really a fantastic blog and he has some awesome tips and ideas.  He's really good at documenting them, too.  So now I find myself brain storming for a new blog name.  Darn.  I love this blog name, but don't want the same name as another, so...this blog shall be renamed.  Any suggestions??  I'm thinking of mixing it up a bit, where I'm not ONLY blogging about scrapping.  While I love sharing my work with you all, there are ALOT of blogs out there that you can gain a lot more information from.  I will blog about every day life, funny things that happen, photos that I snap, music that I love, etc.  I was thinking of Paper Scissors Rock and Roll.  Anybody have anything for me?

In the meantime, you can find the OTHER Load of Scrap here.

I'm just getting into the grove of creating and finding time for myself after having Draven on August 27th.



I forget just how consuming having an infant in the house is.

Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Total Pageviews