Twilight-A Mother/Daughter Obsession

Sunday, August 1, 2010
This layout is a tribute to the love my daughter and I have for the Twilight Saga.  She's pretty young, so she hasn't read the books yet.  I've read the books (on my 2nd time through) and absolutely love them.  Next up is to read them with my daughter.  We took this photo the day Megan and I went to see New Moon on opening day.  This is now framed and in my daughter's "twilight" room.    



Close up of the title, etc.  The "Cullen" charms came from a bracelet of Megan's that broke.  Viola-perfect scrapbook accent!  I found the Twilight font online somewhere.  I found the book cover images on photobucket.com and printed them out.  


Tools Used:
Martha Stewart Border Punch

Supplies Used:
Flocked Patterned Paper by DCWV
Bazzill Card Stock
Black Ribbon

    

1 comments:

  1. Rebecca said...:

    Awesome!!! You guys look so much alike! Incredible. You both are beautiful :) I love this one! Very neat.

Post a Comment

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Total Pageviews